The FS-900BS1N (Neutrik Opticalcon) and FS-900BS1S (SMPTE) are the base stations for JVC’s unique 3-in-1 fiber optic system designed for JVC’s GY-HM890 and GY-HC900 camcorders. The system supports 3G-SDI 1080p/60 camera feeds and returns, and takes advantage of the camera’s built-in streaming engine for video-over-IP functionality.
- Cost-efficient three-camera studio configuration with single base station.
- Supports 1080 50/60p 3G-SDI camera feed and returns.
- HDMI / SDI feeds for high-quality HD teleprompters.
- Gigabit Ethernet for Video-over-IP and web-based RCU.
- Dual redundant power supplies.