Your cart is currently empty!
JVC GY-HC500SPC 4K Sports Production & Coaching Connected Cam 1-Inch Camcorder
The GY-HC500SPC is JVC’s highest quality and most versatile sports production camera, capable of producing professional quality coverage of sporting events complete with score overlay and game clock. Scores can be input manually with a tablet, or automatically, straight from your facility’s scoreboard with ScoreHub. Your camera produces the high resolution lower third graphics with network quality, and overlays them on pristine video that can be recorded and streamed directly from the camera. Coaches and team managers will take advantage of the camera’s unique sports metadata capability and Sports Exchange recording format–compatible with DV Sport and XOS digital platforms.
- 10-bit ProRes 422/422HQ/422LT at 4K resolution and 50/60p frame rates recording to M.2 SSD**.
- 4K UHD 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit / 4:2:0 8-bit (150Mbps) and various HD recording to SDHC/SDXC card*.
- HDR recording, HLG or J-Log1 (10-bit).
- 1-inch (effective) CMOS sensor with high picture quality.
- F11 Sensitivity.
- Newly-developed 3-ring 4K lens with 20x zoom (f=28mm-560mm 35mm equivalent).
- 40x lossless dynamic zoom.
- 4-inch high resolution LCD monitor.
- LCOS Quad VGA viewfinder.
- XLR audio connectors.
- High performance 1080 60p/50p live streaming (4K Rec + HD streaming + 4K HDMI output).
- Low latency and high-quality streaming up to 20Mbps.
- SRT (Secure Reliable Transport> and Zixi QoS Technology.
- HEVC/H.265 encoding for streaming with 50% reduction in bit rate—or—contribution quality 4:2:2 10-bit streaming at up to 24Mbps (via optonal KA-EN200G).
- LAN terminal (Streaming/IFB/Remote) in addition to USB host (v3.0).
- Return over IP (Return video and IFB).
- Auto FTP to upload native video clips automatically.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)for precise time code synchronization.
|Dimensions||22 × 13 × 13 in|