Your cart is currently empty!
JVC GYHC900STC20 2/3-Inch Studio Camera Package W/Canon 20x Lens
The GY-HC900ST is the studio version of our renowned 2/3-inch broadcast camcorder. With no compromise in image quality, it offers a level of connectivity not found in any other studio camera. It features three 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors that deliver high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. When combined with the FS-900 studio fiber system, it’s the ideal choice for high-end studio and EFP applications. The camera head connects directly to the FS-900 fiber back module seamlessly via a 68-pin interface, and feeds 3G-SDI signals, control, audio, sync, and intercom to the base station.
- The camera adapts to a variety of lenses and automatically corrects for aberration..
- Three 2/3-inch CMOS sensors, combined with an F1.4 prism, produce full HD images with excellent sensitivity of F12 at 60Hz (extended mode) and a high SNR of 62dB (standard).
- JVC has paid particular attention to dynamic range and provides an HDR mode for expanded creative expression.
- Dual memory card slots are provided for standard SDHC/SDXC media
- Flexible recording options include redundant, relay and backup modes.
- he GY-HC900 supports both the popular MPEG-2 35/25Mbps format, widely used by television broadcasters, and the more efficient .MOV H.264 format capable of delivering production quality 1080/60p 4:2:2 10-bit recordings