Your cart is currently empty!
KanexPro SW-SDI4X1 3G-SDI 4×1 Switch
Tested. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
The 4 x 1 3G-SDI Switcher from KanexPro supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals, as well as resolutions up to 1080p at 60 Hz. It is designed for CCTV surveillance and video production applications where up to four video sources, such as cameras, need to be connected to a display or recording device that only has one input. The switcher can be operated using a front-panel button, or remotely using a third-party RS-232 control system. The switcher supports cascading, so that multiple switchers can be combined to increase the effective number of inputs. In addition, the SDI signals are reclocked and equalized to help rebuild weak signals caused by attenuation following long cable runs.
- Supports RGB, 4:4:4 color space as well as YCbCr with 4:2:0, 4:2:2, or 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Supports 8, 10 or 12-bit color depths
- Memory function recalls last input after restart
- Automatically switches between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI standards
- Supports a maximum bandwidth of 2.97 Gb/s
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 1 in|
- KanexPro SW-SDI4X1 3G-SDI 4x1 Switch