Your cart is currently empty!
KLARK TEKNIK DM80-ULTRANET ULTRANET Expansion Module with 16 x 16 Channel Audio Networking and Ethernet Connectivity
Available on backorder
The DM80-ULTRANET is a multichannel audio interface expansion card that enables the KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Digital Audio Processor to connect to external devices using our proprietary ULTRANET digital audio format. Dual RJ-45 connections provide 16 x 16 channel networking of 24-bit / 48 kHz low-latency audio over shielded CAT-5 cable (max. 75 m / 250 ft.), while DM80-ULTRANET’s additional Ethernet connection provides comprehensive PC remote control and configuration. The DM80-ULTRANET lets you harness all of the processing benefits of the DM8000, even when it is used in third-party system applications.
- ULTRANET expansion module for Klark Teknik DM8000 etc. featuring ULTRANET audio networking
- Expands the processing benefits of DM8000 to third-party systems
- ULTRANET digital audio networking for up to 16 x 16 channels
- Full software configuration and control via integrated Ethernet port
- Dual RJ-45 connections for ULTRANET input and output networking interface
- Transformer-isolated design to eliminate ground loop interference
|7 × 6 × 2 in
- KLARK TEKNIK DM80-ULTRANET ULTRANET Expansion Module with 16 x 16 Channel Audio Networking and Ethernet Connectivity