The Klark Teknik DM8500 is an advanced digital audio processor for installation applications and is equipped with user-friendly features such as DSP and routing options, auto mixing, and multiple inputs and outputs including 64 x 64 channel Dante and 16 channels of ULTRANET audio outputs.
Designed for installation in boardrooms, council chambers, courtrooms, and more, the DM8500 provides 24 channels of wide-band Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), effectively removing secondary room reflections from the signal path. It seamlessly integrates with computer-based conferencing systems and audio networks via USB, and can be remotely controlled using the built-in Ethernet and RS-232 ports.
- For Installation Applications
- IP-Based Audio Networking
- Auto-Mixer Functionality
- Six Balanced Line-Level Outputs
- Configurable DSP
- 24-Channel Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- 10 Analog Universal Mic/Line Inputs
- USB Audio ConnectionD
- Klark Teknik DM8500 Networked Digital Audio Processor with DSP and Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Power Cord
- Dimensions: 2 × 19 × 12 in
- Weight: 8 lbs