The Klark Teknik DN514 Quad Auto Gate has been designed co enable the studio or PA engineer greatly to improve the quality of sound achievable, By gating out unwanted background clutter or tape hiss, quickly and simply. The configuration of four gates per nineteen inch rack unit doubles the normal noise gate packing density Noise gates have traditionally been difficult to set up correctly to give dependable triggering and to give optimum background noise reduction. The DN514 Quad Auto Gate uses intelligent design to reduce the time spent in setting up
- Rotary Knob. Determines the level at which the gate will open. An LED indicates when the threshold has been passed
- Toggles between normal and percussion (fast).
- Hold time (the time the gate will remain open before release) is scaled to the release value.
- Master bypass. Takes all four gates out of circuit.
- Switches the Side Chain input on to allow the gate to be triggered by an external signal.
- Klark Teknik DN 514 Quad Gate (XLR Trigger Issues)
- A/C Power Cable
- Dimensions: 19 × 12 × 2 in
- Weight: 10 lbs