Your cart is currently empty!
KLARK TEKNIK DN9620-UL Dual Port AES50 Extender and Multiplexer with up to 500 Metre Range (Pair)
Available on backorder
The DN9620 provides a high channel count solution to the 100 metre limitation that Ethernet and CAT5 cabling imposes on the physical size of AES50 networks. A pair of DN9620 units allow up to two AES50 connections (48 or 96 bidirectional channels channels at 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rates respectively) to be extended by up to 500 metres via multimode optical fibre or 100 metres via CAT5 copper cable, simplifying long haul cable connections due to the use of a single bidirectional snake cable.
DN9620 acts as a bidirectional multiplexer and demultiplexer, and combines the two incoming AES50 streams into the outgoing snake connection, and simultaneously also takes the incoming snake connection and unbundles the two AES50 streams and routes them to the corresponding AES50 ports. A snake system consisting of a pair of DN9620 units routes the incoming AES50 streams to the outgoing streams on a one-to-one port basis, so that the snake is transparent in use, only incurring a small propagation delay of 270 microseconds.
- Pair of DN9620 Dual Port AES50 Extenders and 19” rackmount adapter bracket
- Extends two AES50 connections by 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with Cat5 cable
- High channel capacity
- - 48 channels @ 96 kHz or 96 channels @ 48 kHz bidirectional operation
- Neutrik etherCON connectors used for AES50 ports and copper snake connection
- Dual-fibre Neutrik opticalCON DUO connector used for optical fibre snake connection
- Comprehensive clock source options with front panel push button selection and LED indication
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel for each AES50 port and optical and copper snake connections
- Rugged half-width 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 7 in|
- KLARK TEKNIK DN9620-UL Dual Port AES50 Extender and Multiplexer with up to 500 Metre Range (Pair)