The PLM 12K44 Combines a 4-in, 4-out Configuration with Industry-standard Dante Networking, Setting the Benchmark for Powered Loudspeaker Management Systems. The PLM 12K44 is the natural successor of the proven, road tested, and trusted Lab Gruppen touring foundation exemplified by the iconic PLM series, but with an additional new powerful feature set: the ability to rationalize power allocation between channels to optimize performance. Now packaged in an extended 4-in, 4-out configuration together with twice the processing power via the latest version 6.3 Lake Controller release, plus industry-standard Dante® networking, the PLM 12K44 sets the benchmark for Powered Loudspeaker Management Systems.
- 12,000 Watt amplifier with 4 flexible output channels and up to 5,900 Watts channel output for touring applications
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in touring applications
- Removable dust filter grilles for increased air circulation
- LABGRUPPEN PLM12K44-BP-U 12,000 Watt Amplifier with 4 Flexible Output Channels on SpeakON Connectors, LAKE Digital Signal Processing and Digital Audio Networking for Touring Applications
- Dimensions: 17 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 20 lbs