Your cart is currently empty!
Lutron HomeWorks HW-RPM-4A-120 Power Module (NEW) (1514-293)
Out of stock
Remote Power Modules (RPMs) are used to control lighting, motor, and fan loads. The Lutron HomeWorks HW-RPM-4A-120 Power Module is a component of the HomeWorks lighting control system designed to provide power to connected lights or other devices. It is designed for use with 120VAC input power and can handle up to 4 amps of current.
- Supports 120VAC input power
- Handles up to 4 amps of current
- Designed for use with the HomeWorks lighting control system
- Compact and easy to install
- Includes built-in short-circuit and overload protection
- Allows for individual control of lighting circuits or groups of circuits
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 9 in|
- Lutron HomeWorks HW-RPM-4A-120 Power Module