The MP-240 keeps the same driver count but reaches the next level of detail and clarity thanks to its hybrid configuration. Instead of two dynamic drivers like the MP-220, this monitor swaps one out for a balanced armature driver and a custom crossover that splits the frequencies between the two drivers.
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort and bass response
- Up to 40dB of sound isolation
- MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver the incredible high-frequency clarity and dynamic response that artists need to perform their best.
- Utilizing a dynamic driver for low frequencies and a balanced armature driver for mids and highs, MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver high-fidelity, studio-quality sound for artists, engineers and audiophiles alike.
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over-ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone and double flange in small, medium and large sizes
- Hard molded case protects your investment when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Mackie MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors
- Detachable Cable MMCX Connector
- Foam Silicone and Double-Flange Eartips (Small/Medium/Large Sizes)
- Gold-Plated 1/8 " to 1/4 " Adapter
- Hard Molded Case
- Dimensions: 9 × 7 × 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs