The CDR510 offers stand-alone recording from any analog or digital source while also being able to perform high speed (2x) duplication for the internal CD player. A dual playback mode is also available that allows simultaneous playback of both the recording and playback drives to separate outputs. The CDR510 is compatible with pro and consumer CD-R and CD-RW discs. Track titles can be saved and edited in CD-TEXT format that can be read on CD-TEXT compatible CD players. Its Memory buffer prevents the beginning of tracks from getting cut off and it also provides digital and analog record level and balance control. Other features include menu-selectable SCMS copy protection, balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs, coaxial and optical digital inputs, unbalanced (RCA) analog and coaxial digital outputs including coaxial loop-out for unprocessed connection to other digital equipment. IR remote control included.
- RS232 Control Port
- First integrated combination deck to feature totally independent CD recorder full functioning CD player.
- MP3 compatible CD player.
- Simple one-touch record functionality.
- Pitch control on MP3s or Cds.
- Cue to music.
- Marantz CDR510 Dual Bay CDR/RW Recorder & CD Player w/ MP3 Compatibility & Pitch Control and Remote Control
- Dimensions: 20 × 13 × 4 in
- Weight: 12 lbs