Your cart is currently empty!
MIDAS PRO X-CC-IP-UL Pro Series Live Digital Console Control Center (Install Package)
Available on backorder
The install package version of the MIDAS Pro X-CC-IP Pro Series Live Digital Console Control Center is designed for live sound reinforcement such as in concert venues, theaters, houses of worship, broadcast, tours, and more. The system requires the NEUTRON Audio System Engine (sold separately), which provides up to 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses. HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow the PRO X to dynamically assign up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. The PRO X is compatible with all MIDAS PRO Series digital I/O units, as well as with any other 96 kHz enabled AES50-equipped devices. Multiple PRO Series consoles can be connected to create either larger mixing systems, or multiple discrete mixing consoles can share a common resource of networked and distributed I/O interfaces.
- Control Surface with 2 x 15" Displays
- 99 Time-Aligned Bus Masters
- Color Coded LCD Channel Displays
- Integrated 3-Way KVM Switch
- Redundant Power Supplies
- 168 Channel Inputs at 96 kHz
- 29 x 100mm Midas Pro Faders
- Compatible with NEUTRON Audio Systems
- Flip, FX, GEQ, and MCA Navigation Modes
|54 × 37 × 18 in
- MIDAS PRO X-CC-IP-UL Pro Series Live Digital Console Control Center (Install Package)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty, Extended to 10-Years with Registration