Your cart is currently empty!
MIDAS PRO2C-CC-TP-UL Live Audio Mixing System with 64 Input Channels (Touring Package)
Out of stock
The touring package version of the Midas PRO2C Live Audio Mixing System is designed for live sound reinforcement such as in concert venues, theaters, houses of worship, broadcast, and more. The system is designed to work with any of the Midas digital I/O units. It will connect to the Midas DL251 stage box (sold separately) which features 48 Midas mic/line inputs, and 16 analog XLR outputs on stage, in addition to the mixer’s 8 mic/line inputs and 16 XLR analogue outputs on the back of the console itself. Two AES3 inputs, three AES3 outputs, and dual-redundant power supplies, all supplied as standard, complete the hardware configuration. AES50 networking allows for up to 156 inputs and 164 outputs @ 96 kHz sample rate This version of the console is easy to configure and operate. It is identical to the PRO2 apart from having eight fewer input faders.
|Dimensions||41 × 40 × 24 in|
- Control Surface and One 15" TFT Display
- Works With DL251 Stage Box
- Eight Internal Multi-FX Engines via DSP
- 27 Phase-Coherent Mix Buses
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Classic Midas Preamplifiers
- Three Rear-Panel I/O Card Slots
- Mixtender App for iPad
- Sample Synchronous Audio
- MIDAS PRO2C-CC-TP-UL Live Audio Mixing System with 64 Input Channels (Touring Package)
- Mains Cable (8-Off)