Miller DS-20 2 Stage Aluminum Tripod System w/ Miller Carrying Case (Silver)
Includes: Carrying case, Camera plate, Pan Bar Handle Bar
The DS-20 tripod system consists of the DS-20 fluid head, designed to bring “Big Head” performance and professional features like Dynamic Fluid Drag control and an integrated Static Counterbalancing System, for today’s lightweight DVCAM and DVC-PRO camcorders. Offers a sliding balance plate, independent Pan and Tilt locks, precision spirit level and integral 75mm ball leveling. The result is lightweight support that delivers superior performance.
- Compact, lightweight and a hi-performer.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 5-10kg (11-22lbs).
- Unique, reliable fluid drag technology delivering smooth starts, soft stops pans-tilt actions.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- Precision ball bearing mounted pan-tilt movement.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4”screw + pin, 1/4” and 3/8” screws.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions, built for endurance.
- Removable ball level stud for flat base mounting (sliders) with 3/8” screw hole.
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 75mm / 3″ bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height 61.0-inch (not including head)
- Toggle clamping system
|Payload Range||5.0-10.0kg (11.0-22.0lbs)|
|Height Range||527-1667mm (20.7-65.6″)|
|Transport Length||827mm (32.6”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||2 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||Fixed|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4″)|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9″) ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||137mm (5.4″)|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4″)|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|