Your cart is currently empty!
Miranda DDA-1112 Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier w/ 4 Out & Backplane
Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier DDA-1112 supports AES3-id 75 Ω and provides 9 outputs with an input loop. The input features clock regeneration for reduced jitter and signal restoration. A signal detection stage permits to control the content of the audio signal. A multi-coloured Led, visible with the door closed, report the card status. The DDA-1112 requires a “single” or a “double” rear connector panel.
- Digital audio distribution amplifier 1 input to 4 outputs
- AES3-id audio unbalanced input
- Remote control of carrier quality
- Silence detect with user adjustable delay and threshold
- Intra frame output for monitoring
- Status Led and remote reporting
- Signal regeneration
- V, U, C, P bits transparency
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 6 in|
- Miranda DDA-1112 Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier w/ 4 Out & Backplane