Your cart is currently empty!
OSRAM HPL 54807 575/115/X (UCF) 575W 115V G9.5 Single End Halogen Bulb w/ Heatsink
Not tested. Removed from working corporate environment. Conditions vary and operating hours are unknown. Refer to image.
Out of stock
575 watt, tungsten halogen, HPL series, long life, Ultra Compact Filament (UCF) (HPL lamps) are a family of stage & studio and architectural light sources and have been designed to work with ETC Source Four fixtures. Though HPL lamps are available in various wattages and voltages they all feature G9.5 medium 2-pin bases with heat sinks. OSRAM 54807 is a HPL 575 that runs on 115V and is a member of OSRAMs Long Life series, giving it a life hour rating of 2,000 hours. In addition, this lamp features UCF (ultra compact filament) technology, giving the lamp improved light collection and efficiency.
- Ultra compact filament design (UCF) for high lumen output
- Unique top bridgeless construction improves beam uniformity for lamps with ≤ 120 volts
- Unique gas fill which improves light output and minimizes risk of arc-out
- Special heat sink base for maximum durability in high temperature applications
- Reinforced pinch seal for extra mechanical strength
- Foam packaging for easier handling and installation
- Optimum system performance with TP22H socket
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 2 in|
- OSRAM HPL 54807 575/115/X (UCF) 575W 115V G9.5 Single End Halogen Bulb w/ Heatsink