Pelican 1610 Protector Rolling Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension trolley handle
- Fold down handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Pelican 1610 Protector Rolling Case
- Dimensions: 20 × 12 × 25 in
- Weight: 20 lbs