Your cart is currently empty!
PTZ Optics EPTZ-ZCAM-G2 3G-SDI/IP Broadcast Box Camera w/ NO PSU
Powers on. Removed from working corporate environment. Does NOT include PSU. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The EPTZ-ZCAM-G2 from PTZOptics is designed for capturing up to 1080p30 HD images at short distances at a 104° horizontal FOV for broadcast or live streaming applications. The camera performs well in low-light conditions and offers dual 3G-SDI and IP streaming outputs with full view or PTZ view supported over the SDI connections. It can be mounted via your choice of four 1/4″-20 threads and powered over PoE or an included power adapter while supporting remote control over RS-485 and VISCA camera control protocols.
- Panasonic 1/2.5" HD CMOS sensor
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution at up to 30 fps
- 104° horizontal FOV
- Simultaneous dual 3G-SDI and IP outputs
- Dual SDI output (full view / EPTZ view)
- H.264, H.265, and MJPEG IP streaming outputs
- RTMP / RTMPS and RTSP
- AAC audio encoding over RTSP and RTMP / RTMPS
- 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Dynamic / static IP addressing (hold D-Pad left for 5+ seconds to toggle)
- High performance in low-light scenarios
- Support for RS-485 and VISCA over IP camera control
- Four 1/4-20" threads for camera mounting
- PoE 802.3af (Power-over-Ethernet) or 12 VDC power supply
- 255 presets
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 3 in|
- PTZ Optics EPTZ-ZCAM-G2 3G-SDI/IP Broadcast Box Camera w/ NO PSU