TESTED. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
The Rane AD 22d is a fully balanced two Input, two Output audio alignment Delay providing a range of 1.50 to 999.99 milliseconds on each Output. The Delay of each Output is independently adjustable in 10 microseconds and 1-millisecond increments. 24-bit audio converters provide excellent sound quality. Each Output has two nonvolatile Memories (no batteries required), A and B, for easy access to previously stored Delay values. Remote Recall screw terminals on the rear accept external configuration switches, permitting independent remote recall of the Memories. The AD 22d features XLR Inputs and Outputs and is CE certified for emissions. Housed in single rack space, the unit can operate as two independent channels (dual mono), or as a stereo pair (edit both channels simultaneously). Delay values can be displayed in milliseconds, feet, or meters. The ambient temperature of the room may be manually entered in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. This temperature is used to accurately convert distance into time. A recessed rear panel switch is available for locking out front panel controls.
- 1.50 to 999.99 ms Delay Range per Channel
- Two Independent Channels (2 In - 2 Out)
- Independent 10µs and 1ms Step Sizes
- Independent Remote Memory Recall
- Two EEPROM Memories per Channel (No Batteries)
- Front Panel Lockout Switch on Rear
- Delay Display in Milliseconds, Feet or Meters
- Fail-Safe Bypass for Each Channel
- Active Balanced XLR Inputs & Outputs
- Rane AD 22d Audio Delay
- Dimensions: 9 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs