Your cart is currently empty!
RME ADI-192 DD – 8 Channel, 24 Bit/192kHz Triple Universal Format and Sample Rate Converter
Available on backorder
The ADI-192 DD is a universal format and sample rate converter for use with any digital source/destination situation, but particularly as a digital front-end for RME’s digital audio systems. The unit, housed in a single rack-space chassis consists of three, 8-channel format converters with 24-bit audio resolution.
- AES/EBU front-end for RME's digital I/O-cards that have ADAT optical I/O
- TDIF front-end for RME's digital I/O-cards that have ADAT optical I/O
- AES and ADAT front-end for DTRS machines
- Eight-channel AES, TDIF and ADAT input/output for digital mixers with ADAT/TDIF ports
- Operation of four SPDIF or AES devices with different sample rates in any digital audio network
- Converts Double and Quad Wire to Single Wire and vice versa, even with simultaneous sample rate conversion
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 5 in|
- RME ADI-192 DD - 8 Channel, 24 Bit/192kHz Triple Universal Format and Sample Rate Converter
- AC Power Cable