Your cart is currently empty!
RME AVB Tool Mic Preamp, Router, and Converter
The RME AVB Tool is a tool that takes four analog audio sources and converts them to digital signals that can be streamed over Ethernet AVB or MADI. It offers four XLR-1/4″ inputs that can accommodate signals from Hi-Z instruments, microphones, and line-level sources. It also offers two 1/4″ line outputs and a headphone output.
- 4 High-Precision Line/Mic/Hi-Z Inputs
- 8-Stream Gigabit AVB
- +18 dBu Line-Level Sensitivity
- Easy Control via Front-Panel Encoder
- External Power Supply and K-Slot Port
- 128 MADI I/O
- 128 Audio Channels over AVB
- Switchable +4/+19 dBu Reference Levels
- Remote-Controllable via Web-Interface
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × 4 in|
- RME AVB Tool Mic Preamp, Router, and Converter
- Power Supply
- Limited 2-Year Warranty