Your cart is currently empty!
RME OctaMic II – Microphone/Line Preamp with ADC
Available on backorder
The OctaMic II from RME is an 8 channel microphone/line preamplifier that also provides pristine analog-to-digital conversion of all channels. Low distortion, excellent signal-to-noise ration and highly linear frequency response all contribute to the ability of the unit to transmit and amplify an accurate representation of the source.
- ADAT (Including S/MUX)
- Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Per channel LEDs indicate phantom power status, signal presence and a clip indicator
- When activated, a "Clip Hold" button prompts any corresponding clip LED to flash once a second when an overload is detected on that particular channel
- Analog outputs and both digital outputs operate simultaneously
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 5 in|
- RME OctaMic II - Microphone/Line Preamp with ADC
- AC Power Cable