Your cart is currently empty!
RME QuadMic II 4-Channel Microphone Preamp
Each of the four channels are equipped with balanced XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs with switchable 48V phantom power, phase flip and a low cut filter at 80 Hz, 18 dB per octave.
The QuadMic II from RME is a professional four channel analog microphone preamp that is designed to deliver pristine and clear signal quality for demanding studio recordings. The unit features low power operation and can be run using the included switching power supply, or by batteries by using the optional battery pack cable. This makes it suitable for field and studio use alike.
- 4x XLR/TRS Combo Mic/Line Preamp Inputs
- Phantom Power Per Channel
- Phase Flip Per Channel
- Includes Switching Power Supply
- 4x Line Outputs
- Low Cut Per Channel
- Low Power Operation
- Power with Batteries via Optional Cable
|14 × 8 × 4 in
- RME QuadMic II 4-Channel Microphone Preamp