Your cart is currently empty!
RTS Systems MCE325 User Station w/RTS Systems Model MCS325 Modular Loudspeaker
Used. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. May contain Cosmetic Wear as Shown in Images. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Telex MCE-325 User Programmable User Station is a 4-channel intercom station used to establish monitoring and communication within an RTS compatible intercom system. The MCE-325 may be used as a headset station or as a speaker station with the optional MCS-325 modular speaker. It’s completely compatible with 2 or 4 wire intercom lines (or combination of both). An array of external sources may be interfaced with the MCE-325, including two-way radios, paging systems, satellite circuits and more.
- "Call signaling is accomplished using an inaudible (20kHz) signal to activate a call indicator LED"
- "Active, unattended remote station microphones may be deactivated by momentarily injecting an inaudible (24kHz) signal into the corresponding intercom line"
- The MCE-325 can send and receive talk-off signals
- The MCE-325 may be programmed for voice activation of the microphone
- Program audio assigned to a channel is interrupted during talk
- The microphone preamplifier circuit contains a limiter, which helps to equalize voice levels
- Retains programming even when power is shut off
|19 × 10 × 2 in
- RTS Systems MCE325 User Station w/RTS Systems Model MCS325 Modular Loudspeaker