The MDS-E12 is a professional MiniDisc Recorder housed in a slim 1U 19″ rack space. The MDS-E12 replaces the long successful MDS-E11 as the high-end staple, professional MD model, which has found its way into the hands of radio & production professionals, as well as systems integrators. It includes all of the features and functions of the MDS-E10 and adds control interface capability (RS-232C & Parallel), plus rec/play relay control I/O and balanced analog XLR I/O.
- ATRAC Type “R” technology
- Wide Bit Stream technology for 20-bit precision
- Flexible input /output interfacing
- Rec level adjustment
- Relay REC/PLAY
- LP stereo recording mode
- 10-point Multi Access function (Hot Start)
- Vari-speed function
- Operation using a PC keyboard.
- Auto Track Marking/Auto Time Marking
- SF Edit
- RAM Edit
- Sony MDS-E12 Mini-Disc Recorder
- Dimensions: 11 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 9 lbs