Built around a high power handling 12” (300 mm) Dual Concentric™ point source driver, the CMS 1201DC delivers best-in-class performance for the most even beamwidth and pattern control over the widest range of frequencies of any large format ceiling speaker. Coupled with exceptional clarity, ultra low distortion, and high SPLs, the CMS 1201DC raises the bar to give the absolute cutting edge performance in ceiling mounted loudspeaker technology.
Achieving new standards of full bandwidth coverage control means that the CMS 1201DC can be specified in distributed designs with absolute confidence and located as efficiently as possible, minimising the number of devices typically required to cover a given area, reducing install time and cost. All Tannoy ceiling loudspeakers are simple to design into a wide variety of applications using our Ease Address™ design software.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 12” Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 90° constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- For use with CMS 1201 back can and grille assembly (available separately)
- Back can fixings allow multiple installation options
- Time-saving design enables one person speaker installation
- TANNOY CMS 1201DC 12" Full Range Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver for Installation Applications
- Dimensions: 21 × 29 × 13 in
- Weight: 18 lbs