TANNOY CMS 1201DCT 12″ Full Range Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver and Transformer for Installation Applications
The CMS 1201DCT is a full bandwidth 800-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our proprietary 12″ Dual Concentric point-source driver, which delivers consistent broadband directivity (90 Degree conical) with enhanced intelligibility – plus highly accurate and linear response.
Full Range Driver
CMS 1201DCT’s 12″ (300 mm) Dual Concentric constant directivity driver features a treated cone, plus a 1.34″ (34 mm) aluminium dome with neodymium magnet system for powerful and highly intelligible music and speech reproduction. Frequency response ranges from 60 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB) with a maximum SPL of 126 dB (1 m, on axis). A low insertion loss 60 W line transformer multiple taps is provided for 70 V and 100 V line systems, as well as an 8 Ohm direct input.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 12" Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 90 Degree constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer
- For use with CMS 1201 back can and grille assembly (available separately)
- Back can fixings allow multiple installation options
- Time-saving design enables one person speaker installation
- TANNOY CMS 1201DCT 12" Full Range Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver and Transformer for Installation Applications
- Dimensions: 21 × 29 × 13 in
- Weight: 18 lbs