Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY CMS 1201SW BACKCAN Back Can for CMS 1201SW Ceiling Subwoofer
Available on backorder
The CMS 1201SW BACKCAN is an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can designed for the pre-installation of CMS 1201SW subwoofer in newly constructed, non-suspended ceilings. The back can features an internally dampened 79 litre (2.8 cubic feet) capacity and provides exceptional low frequency performance. Multiple installation options include: steel mounting lugs for fitting to a Unistrut roof rail system; suspension via 4 top-mounted eye bolts; and single point suspension M10 or 3/8″ UNC threaded rod. One-person installation is fast and simple, and significantly reduces the amount of time required for project finalisation. Phoenix* connectors are provided for input and link output.
|Dimensions||14 × 29 × 12 in|
- Acoustically enhanced powder coated zinc plated steel back can for CMS 1201SW ceiling subwoofer
- Designed for pre-installation in newly constructed suspended and non-suspended ceilings
- Back can and containment can be installed prior to completion of ceiling
- Internally damped 79 litre (2.8 cubic feet) capacity provides exceptional low frequency performance
- Back can fixings allow multiple installation options
- Steel mounting lugs for fitting to a Unistrut* roof rail system or hanging via 4 top-mounted eye bolts
- Single point hang via M10 or 3/8" UNC threaded rod
- Time-saving design enables one person speaker installation
- Phoenix* connectors for input and link output
- TANNOY CMS 1201SW BACKCAN Back Can for CMS 1201SW Ceiling Subwoofer