Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY CVS 6 6″ Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
Available on backorder
Enjoy quality sound without cluttering your space with this pair of 6″ 240W CVS 6 Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeakers from Tannoy. Designed for use in background and foreground music sound systems, the CVS 6 speaker pair offers a wide frequency response of 60 Hz to 24 kHz at -10 dB, and 240W peak with 60W continuous power. It is suited for deployment in a wide variety of venues including restaurants, hotels, and businesses.
The speakers’ design comprises a 6″ mid/bass transducer with a coaxial 0.75″ high-frequency driver. A vented, injection-molded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV- and weather-resistant UL94V-0 ABS material holds the speaker components in place. The mineral-loaded polypropylene cone material and nitrile rubber surround enhance durability.
- 60W continuous, 240W peak power
- 6" mineral-loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high-frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for fire-protected signaling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- UV- and weather-resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70V and 100V line systems or 6-Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi-matt white finish fits unobtrusively in most environments
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Mounting C-rings and ceiling tile rails included
- Phoenix connector with steel cover and strain-relief clamping mechanism for fire-rated cable
- Plaster (mud) rings available separately
|12 × 12 × 10 in
- TANNOY CVS 6 6" Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for Installation Applications