The 3,200-Watt DCS115B is a direct radiating 15″ subwoofer system designed specifically for cinema installation applications. DCS115B’s low profile enclosure makes it ideal for mounting behind the cinema viewing* screen for the ultimate in discreet subwoofer placement.
A dual ported bass reflex system, the DCS115B features a high powered 15″ low frequency driver that provides extended low frequency response to well below 35 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the DCS115B Subwoofer to generate copious quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free – creating a truly dynamic and immersive experience.
- Compact direct radiating subwoofer for cinema installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- 15" driver for extended low frequency response to below 35 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Low profile design allows subwoofer to be mounted behind a cinema screen
- Ideal for low frequency effects and sub bass music reinforcement in cinemas
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
In The Box
- TANNOY DCS115B Low Profile 15" Subwoofer for Cinema Installation Applications
- Dimensions: 12 × 30 × 40 in
- Weight: 90 lbs