Available on backorder
The 4,000-Watt DCS118B is a direct radiating 18″ subwoofer system designed specifically for cinema installation applications. DCS118B’s low profile enclosure makes it ideal for mounting behind the cinema viewing screen for the ultimate in discreet subwoofer placement.
A dual ported bass reflex system, the DCS118B features a high powered 18″ low frequency driver that provides extended low frequency response to well below 30 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the DCS118B Subwoofer to generate copious quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free – creating a truly dynamic and immersive experience.
Designed specifically for cinema installations, DCS118B’s low profile design allows placement behind viewing screens, or in other locations where a standard size subwoofer would simply be too large. The enclosure’s port design minimises air disturbance (“huffing”) by slowing the rush of air exiting the port, and rotating the output velocity through 90 degrees. These features converge in a slim form factor that provides nearly twice the power and output of any other subwoofer in this class.
- Compact direct radiating subwoofer for cinema installation applications
- 1,000 Watts continuous, 4,000 Watts peak power
- 18" driver for extended low frequency response to below 30 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Low profile design allows subwoofer to be mounted behind a cinema screen
- Ideal for low frequency effects and sub bass music reinforcement in cinemas
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- TANNOY DCS118B Low Profile 18" Subwoofer for Cinema Installation Applications
- Dimensions: 12 × 38 × 42 in
- Weight: 118 lbs