Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY DVS 4 4″ Coaxial Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
Designed to excel in a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the full range DVS 4 is an ultra-compact 160-Watt surface mount loudspeaker that provides both exceptional value and inspiring acoustic performance. The DVS 4 is ideally suited for stereo or mono background/foreground music applications in theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship.
DVS 4’s point-source design comprises a 100 mm (4.00″) mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75″) high frequency section mounted in a stylish injection moulded ABS enclosure. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP64 standard, the DVS 4 is an exceptional choice for challenging environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak power
- 4" mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- 110° constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- 6 Ohm direct input for low impedance applications
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Stylish durable enclosure in a semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Painted perforated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Phoenix* connectors for input and link output
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 11 in|
- TANNOY DVS 4 4" Coaxial Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications