Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY QFLEX 24-WP Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 24 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications (Weather Protected)
Available on backorder
The QFLEX 24-WP is a powered, digitally steerable multi-channel, column array loudspeaker designed as a complete solution for installed applications with challenging acoustics, such as houses of worship, transportation hubs, convention centres, conference facilities, shopping malls, performing arts centres and museums. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP54 standard, QFLEX 24-WP is an exceptional choice for indoor swimming pools or areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, as well as outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate. The heart of the system is our proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform, which comprises both software and hardware DSP components that produce extremely-high speech intelligibility, impactful music reinforcement, and complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
While many competing steerable arrays allow only a modest steering range across specific frequencies, the QFLEX 24-WP has a class-leading ±70° steering control, plus 24 channels of integrated DSP and amplification for consistent and highly intelligible full-range voice and music applications.
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech and music reproduction
- 8 4" low frequency drivers, 8 3" low frequency drivers and 8 1" high frequency drivers with individual 100 Watt Class D amplifiers
- Class leading ±70° steering control with 24 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 40 m (131')
- Fully PA/VA compliant
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other Tannoy products via VNET
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante* digital audio networks
- All components weather and dust resistant to IP54
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminium perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ-45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96 kHz
|6 × 7 × 59 in
- TANNOY QFLEX 24-WP Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 24 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications (Weather Protected)