Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY QFLEX 8 Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 8 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications
Available on backorder
The QFlex 8 can be used as a standalone self-powered column array device for speech only applications in smaller spaces, where only limited steering is required. For greater degrees of beam control and longer throw, full range applications, a larger QFlex model is recommended.
QFlex is a range of digitally steerable, multi-channel, array speaker systems for the professional install market. QFlex is designed as a complete solution for applications with difficult acoustics, such as houses of worship, transportation hubs, convention centres, conference facilities, shopping malls, performing arts centres and museums.
QFlex is quite revolutionary in that it is able to achieve even coverage and SPL which is maintained across the listening plane. QFlex is able to create an asymmetrical pattern which allows similar SPLs both in the near and far field. It is able to steer the beam away from surfaces that cause reflections to frequencies beyond 12 kHz, making it the first digitally steerable array to maintain music quality over the desired area of coverage, all in a very architecturally pleasing package.
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech reproduction
- Class leading +/-70 degrees steering control with 8 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control`
- 8 x 4" low frequency drivers with individual 100 Watt Class D amplifiers
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 20 m (66')
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other TANNOY products via VNET
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante* digital audio networks
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ-45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96 kHz
- PA/VA compliant to BS 5839
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminium perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
|Dimensions||6 × 7 × 33 in|
- TANNOY QFLEX 8 Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 8 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications