Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY VLS 30 Passive Column Array Loudspeaker with 30 Drivers and FAST Dispersion Control for Installation Applications
The VLS 30 is an 1600-Watt passive column array loudspeaker ideally suited for challenging acoustic and architecturally sensitive spaces where background/foreground music and speech reinforcement is required. Applications include airports, train stations, conference centers, houses of worship, stadium concourses, museums, theme parks and hotels. The heart of the loudspeaker system is its asymmetrical vertical dispersion, which gently shapes the acoustic coverage towards the lower quadrant of the vertical axis. VLS 30’s Focused Asymmetrical Shaping Technology™ (FAST) also facilitates quick and easy installation, with less need for tilting for optimal mounting. VLS 30 packages this performance in a slender and narrow profile, aesthetically refined, powder coated aluminum chassis with curved stainless steel grille.
- Passive column array loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- 14 vertically arrayed 3.5" low frequency drivers provide high intelligibility speech reproduction
- 16 vertically arrayed 1" high frequency metal dome tweeters for full range sound up to 35 kHz
- FAST (Focussed Asymmetrical Shaping Technology) delivers asymmetric vertical dispersion towards the typical listening plane
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 6 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 150 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- All components weather resistant to IP65 for outdoor use
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt black painted finish
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 58 in|
- TANNOY VLS 30 Passive Column Array Loudspeaker with 30 Drivers and FAST Dispersion Control for Installation Applications