- Simplified Expansion
- The EMS-4001 integrates four powered channels with talk, listen, and call controls in a single rack mount unit. Saves on rack mount hardware and eliminates power supply to expansion station interconnect cables.
Compatibility and Flexibility
- Connects directly to an MS-2002, MS-4002 or US-2002 Master Station to add 4 complete powered channels. Or connects to a previous EMS-4001 or ES-4000A Expansion Station to add another 4 powered channels (up to 18-20 channels total).
- Provides automatic current limiting during short circuits or overloads. Front panel fault indicator provided for each channel. The SPS-2001 has Instantaneous Auto Reset (IAR), the newest technology in performance and safety, which uses a revolutionary new circuitry that dynamically monitors line fault conditions.
- Turn off all microphones on a selected expansion channel, or all channels, using the master station’s Mic Kill key.
Dedicated Program Inputs
- Each expansion channel has its own program input. Connect any line-level audio source for monitoring in the master station’s speaker or headset and for routing to the expansion channel if desired. When program audio is routed to the channel it can be set to interrupt while the master station operator is talking on the channel.
Binaural (Stereo) Listening
- If the master station is equipped with external powered speakers you can assign the EMS-4001 channels to either right or left speaker.
- Instantaneous Auto Reset (IAR), the newest technology in performance and safety, which uses a revolutionary new circuitry that dynamically monitors line fault conditions. Then, when the fault is removed, automatically brings individual power supply channels up.
Removed from a working environment.