Your cart is currently empty!
Tripp-Light SU2200RTXL2UA SmartOnline Expandable Rack/Tower UPS System
Powers ON. Edison outputs TESTED. Other Outputs NOT tested. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
2200VA on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 19 inches. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full-time sine wave 110 or 120V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 65V and overvoltages to 150V. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs.
Dimensions: 19″ x 21″ x 4″
Weight: 46 lbs
- SmartOnline high performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 110/120V (user selectable) under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V back to selectable 110/120V (+/- 2%) values
- Standard internal battery set offers 14 min. runtime at half load (800W) and 4.5 min. at full load (1600W)
- Automatic restart after power outages that drain batteries and shutdown UPS immediately provide AC power to equipment when power returns
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 19 inches
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software.
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA 5-20P input plug; NEMA 5-15/20R & NEMA L5-20R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (each bank has 3 outlets)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 8 in|