Your cart is currently empty!
XLR Male to Male Connector
NOT TESTED. Removed from Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
Use this male-to-male 3-pin XLR adapter to build an extension cord for balanced-type microphones. Balanced audio connector design reduces noise and electrical interference. Connect a microphone cable to each end for a custom “pro” audio hookup! Connects (2) 3-Pin XLR jacks.
- This adaptor is designed to change an XLR input into an XLR output
- Connection A: 3-Pin XLR Male Connector; Connection B: 3-Pin XLR Male Connector.
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone;The Housing for high strength zinc alloy die-casting nickel plating, attractive and durable.
- Protective Shielding for RF and EMI noise elimination.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 in|
- XLR Male to Male Connector