POWERS ON. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
With a sampling frequency of 44.IkHz, the Yamaha SPX990 delivers full, flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz for exceptionally clean, “transparent” effect sound and direct digital interfacing capability making it compatible with the most up-to-date sound system. The preset effect programs can be edited, re-titled and stored in any of the 80 RAM memory locations. Individual 3-band parametric EQ and dynamic filter parameters are provided for each effect program for precise tonal tailoring. In addition to the basic effect and EQ parameters, the Yamaha SPX990 offers a list of “internal parameters” which provide exacting control over the effect sound. The Yamaha SPX990 is also MIDI compatible, with a MIDI IN terminal that allows MIDI selection of effect programs and a switchable MIDI THRU/OUT terminal. When switched to OUT, edited programs stored in the internal RAM can be dumped to a MIDI data recorder or other data storage devices. Programs thus stored can be reloaded when necessary via the MIDI IN terminal.
- 20-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion sampling at 44.1 kHz
- 80 preset memory locations
- 100 internal User memory locations
- 100 User memory locations available on optional memory card
- MIDI control of parameters and patch change
- Tempo-based Delay Time Programming
- 3-stage effect configuration
- Yamaha SPX 990 Professional Multi-Effects Processor
- Dimensions: 13 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 12 lbs