Zigen ZIG-HVX-100 HDbaseT HDMI Extender Kit
The ZIG-HVX-100 is an HDbase-T transmitter/receiver extender kit for long distance transmission of HDMI video and embedded audio plus bi-directional control signals over a single CAT 5/6 type cable. ZIG-HVX-100 can be used as a point-to-point solution or integrated with Matrix switching equipment to extend inputs or outputs to remote locations. The transmitter and receiver set supports simultaneous transmission of bi-directional RS-232 and IR signals from a control system, providing remote control to source equipment or displays. In addition, ZIG-HVX-100 comes equipped with dual voltage IR receiver/emitter in/out ports with phoenix or 3.5mm jacks. This extender does not support compression and supports maximum resolution throughput of up to 10.2-GBPS HDMI 1.4 (4096×[email protected] Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit), ideal for commercial applications such as bars and restaurants.
- ULTRA HD 4K Certified HDBaseT Extender
- HDMI 1.4 (4096×[email protected] Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 /2.3
- Autonomous EDID management
- Supports HDR
- Support Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus DTS HD-Master and more.
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-directional transfer)
- Supports dual voltage IR 5-volt / 12-volt
- Supports additional 3-12V IR emitter / receiver
- Supports bi-directional RS-232 transfer.
- Supports CEC pass-through
- RJ-45 ports support HDBaseT up to 330-feet / 100-meter for 1080p
- RJ-45 ports support HDBaseT up to 230-feet / 70-meter for 4K
- ZIG-HVX-100-R HDbaseT HDMI Extender
- ZIG-HVX-100-L HDbaseT HDMI Extender
- (2) Power Adapter
- Hard Case
- Dimensions: 12 × 10 × 8 in
- Weight: 15 lbs