The IDX-400 is a compact four-channel, sequential multi-chemistry fast charger. Up to four NP or BP style NiCd or NiMH batteries can be charged in under 6 hours.
- Portability – The I-400 offers a lightweight design (2.9lbs) with a convenient built-in handle.
- NP-Style Mount – The I-400 is designed to directly charge NP-Style NiCd or NiMH batteries. Since the NP-Style mount is one of the most common battery mounts on broadcast and professional camcorders, IDX has adopted the design to help fit the need.
- Condition Indicator – An LED condition indicator offers a quick glance of each batteries charge status.
- Durable Construction – An all metal case construction ensures that the I-400 will hold-up under the harsh rigors of location shooting.
- Quick Charge/Discharge – NiCd batteries fair better when they are fully discharged before being quick charged. The I-400 will automatically discharge the battery before recharging it, which helps to preserve the batteries cycle life.
- The I-400 is capable of quick charging an NP-style battery in approximately 1.5 hours and a BP-style battery in approximately 3 hours.
- Multi-Chemistry Design – Any combination of NiCd (Nickel Cadmium) or NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries can be automatically charged with the I-400.
- Multi-Format Design – In addition to the four NP-style battery receptacles, four charging receptacles are located on the front panel to accept BP style battery cables.
- World-Wide AC Power – A world-wide, auto-sensing AC power (AC 100-240V) operation is standard.
Removed from corporate working environment. Batteries NOT included.