The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12″ two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn’t call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
- (2) JBL VRX932LAP Two-Way Powered Line Array Speaker
- (2) Powercon cables
- (1) Powercon jumper cable
- Wheeled Road Case
- Dimensions: 22 × 29 × 32 in
- Weight: 100 lbs