The BR-EN900 delivers the industry’s best video quality enabling users to stream broadcast quality HD/SD video with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to H.264. The ProHD BR-EN900 is a professional grade H.265 & H.264 hardware encoder housed in a compact low footprint streaming appliance. With real-time 100% hardware HEVC compression, it enables users to stream broadcast quality 1080p video with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared with the best H.264 encoders.
- Designed for broadcast and remote production applications.
- Supports both HEVC and H.264.
- Simultaneous encoding of streams to different destinations such as hardware decoders and CDNs.
- Delivers best-in-class HEVC video quality up to 1080 60p 10-bit 4:2:2 when combined with ProHD BR-DE900 decoder..
- HEVC reduces network bandwidth by up to 50% compared to H.264 (or increases video quality by 100% at same bitrate).
- Reduces costs associated with dedicated Satellite, Cellular, Broadband network pipes.
- Error-free video from remote locations utilizing Zixi™ — the most resilient video transport over the internet..
- Transport infrastructure agnostic: Satellite, xDSL, LANs, WANs, 3G/4G/LTE and FTTx.
- Versatile inputs include 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI and composite, plus analog and digital audio.
- Portable and small size.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 4.85 lbs