The new DT-U Series of 4K displays offers a high-quality solution for 4K monitoring. The DT-U31PRO 31.1″ 4096×2160 resolution model features multiple 4K interfaces, supporting 4x 3G-SDI quad link input (both quad and 2SI) and 4K60p HDMI 2.0 input, with built-in 3D LUT auto-calibration. It has a wide colour range and HDR signal support, along with built-in front panel USB colour calibration sensor support, IP remote control, measurement tools and a future SFP slot.
- 31.1-inch native 4K 10-bit IPS panel.
- Multiview 4 screen Display mode show 1 4K 12G source and 3 3G sources or 4 times 3 G sources include audio and UMD information for each screen part.
- Native Panel resolution 4096 x 2160.
- 14 Bit signal processing.
- HLG and PQ-HDR capability.
- Wide colour range ITU709 / DCI-P3(99.4%) / BT2020(83.8%).
- Built-in 3D-LUT.
- Built-in Auto Calibration (only external sensor is needed).
- Brightness 350 cd/m².
- Contrast: 1500:1.
- 12G-SDI In/Out.
- 4 x 3G-SDI QUAD 4K or HD inputs.
- SFP Future slot.
- HDMI 2.0 Input.
- Signal support up to 4096x2160P 60/50 Hz.
- Low Latency Mode, for critical Audio/Video applications.
- TSL Tally an GPI Tally include on screen marker.
- IP remote control.
- Flexible Gamma selection from 1.0 to 3.0 in 0.1 steps.
- 16ch audio meters with alert and output selection.
- Waveform Monitoring with Line selector.
- Vector and Histogram tools.
- lot´s of additional Monitor tools, include Field/Frame selection, Zoom, H/V delay, Focus, RGB Mono, SDI Time code, Safety and screen markers, etc..
- Comes with a adjustable U-Stand.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 27.72 lbs