The GY-HC900ST is the studio version of our renowned 2/3-inch broadcast camcorder. With no compromise in image quality, it offers a level of connectivity not found in any other studio camera. It features three 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors that deliver high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. When combined with the FS-900 studio fiber system, it’s the ideal choice for high-end studio and EFP applications. The camera head connects directly to the FS-900 fiber back module seamlessly via a 68-pin interface, and feeds 3G-SDI signals, control, audio, sync, and intercom to the base station.
- Three advanced 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors for high sensitivity: F12 @ 60Hz (extended mode).
- Industry standard B4 lens mount.
- Dual SDXC media recording.
- Standard MPEG-2 recording up to 35 Mbps.
- Records Sports Exchange Standard formats (1080/720p).
- Direct connection (68p) to fiber module.
- XLR audio input (x3) and output.
- HEVC/H.265 streaming possible with optional KA-EN200 plug-in encoder (v0300).
- Zixi error correction with automatic repeat request (ARQ).
- SMPTE 2022 forward error correction.
- Progressive FTP for transfer of live video.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) for time code synchronization (v0300).
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 15.18 lbs