Its 3-CMOS optical system delivers pristine HD images to solid state memory the camera streams live video and audio via Wi-Fi or a plug-in LTE modem. It features 4 channels of audio, dual memory card recording, and a new virtually lossless 50 Mbps recording mode. With the GY-HM850, you’ll be First On-Air and First On-Line. JVC’s GY-HM850 offers the same performance and same basic features as the GY-HM890 minus the interface to a full studio setup, and minus HD pool feed. All of the controls you need are at your fingertips right where you’d expect them. With JVC’s Advanced Communications Technology, your content is delivered instantly to the studio and even to your viewers
- The JVC GY-HM850CHU ProHD Compact Shoulder Mount Camera is a 1/3" video camera with an interchangeable lens system.
- This is only the camera body, and does not include the lens. This versatile camera uses three 1/3" CMOS sensors with 12-bit processing to deliver Full HD 1920x1080 video at up to 60p.
- The GY-HM850CHU offers a full complement of broadcast features, including a 3G-SDI output, HDMI output, timecode, genlock, and variable frame rates.
- The camera provides dual SDHC/SDXC memory card slots which allow for a wide range of recording options.
- In addition to recording high quality footage, you can also simultaneously record in two different formats, for lower resolution proxy or web-ready files, or use the two media card slots for relay recording.
- With built-in network protocols, all you need to do is attach available USB network adapters to begin streaming live from your shooting location, while simultaneously recording to SDHC/SDXC memory cards.