Available on backorder
The 1RU DN9680 Multi Channel AES50 Extender from Klark Teknik is designed to stream up to 192 bidirectional channels of 24 bit audio up to 1,000 m via optical fiber or 100 m via CAT5 copper cable. The DN9680 takes 8 AES50 connections and converts them to a gigabit Ethernet snake format for transport to another DN9680 to be re-converted to 8 AES50 connections on a port-for-port basis. The extender includes Neutrik etherCON connectors for the AES50 and copper snake ports and a Neutrik opticalCON DUO connector for the optical snake port.
The DN9680 features an internal web server and is configured by a simple web browser configuration utility accessed via the built-in Ethernet port; this is independent of computer operating system and runs in popular web browser software. The various clocking parameters and menu options are accessible from the browser menu with front panel LED indication for the status of each option and each audio connection. The DN9680 delivers ultra-low latency of 0.1ms from input to output for seamless audio transfer.
- Multiplexes up to 8 AES50 connections into one optical fiber cable or CAT5 cable
- Extends AES50 connections up to 1,000 m with optical fiber or 100 m with CAT5 cable
- High channel capacity with 192 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Supports dual-redundant AES50 networks (X and Y connections)
- Neutrik etherCON connectors used for AES50 ports and copper snake connection
- Dual-fiber Neutrik opticalCON DUO connector used for optical fiber snake connection
- Internal web server allows browser based configuration via Ethernet control port
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Klark Teknik DN9680 Multi Channel AES50 Extender (1RU)
- Power Supply
- Dimensions: 23 × 20 × 8 in
- Weight: 15 lbs