Your cart is currently empty!
KLARK TEKNIK VNET USB RS232 INTERFACE USB RS232 Interface for VNET
Available on backorder
The VNET USB RS-232 rack-mountable interface is essential for connecting a Windows PC running VNET Software to any VNET loudspeaker network, allowing full control, tuning and diagnostics of the devices in the network. Connection to Windows PC/laptop is via USB or RS232 serial, with connection to the loudspeakers via Ethernet Cat5 fiber.
When connected to PC via USB, the interface is powered over USB. Connection via Serial requires an additional optional PSU, available from Tannoy. Each interface can be rack-mounted with an optional extra rackmount kit, allowing up to 3 devices to be housed in a standard 1U 19″ bay. Typical use however is in standalone desktop/portable applications, in close proximity to desktop PC or laptop.
- USB or RS232 computer connection device for VNET
- Capable of driving 1 km of network cable
- Rugged steel enclosure and Ethercon connectors
- Free-standing or rack-mount options
- Self-powered via the USB cable
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|5 × 5 × 4 in
- KLARK TEKNIK VNET USB RS232 INTERFACE USB RS232 Interface for VNET