D 40:4L Combines 4000 W of Flexible Power with the Latest LAKE DSP, DANTE Digital Audio Networking and Advanced System Integrity Monitoring.
The D 40:4L is based on the same foundation of robust, high-power amplifier technologies as our renowned PLM Series – an amplifier platform with a proven record of reliability and sonic performance on the world’s most grueling concert tours and in high-profile, large-scale installations.
With the D 40:4L, those same core technologies have been updated and refocused to provide the ultimate solution for the most demanding digitally networked installed sound applications – in stadia, arenas, theme parks, performing arts centers, racecourses and other large commercial sound installations.
In addition to legendary LAB GRUPPEN reliability and sonic excellence, the D Series incorporates newly refined outputs stage technologies along with installation-targeted hardware and software features that optimize amplifier system design and configuration. Together, these new technologies allow systems integrators to minimize both initial equipment costs and end users’ long-term energy consumption.
- 4,000 Watt amplifier with 4 flexible output channels and up to 2,000 Watts channel output
- Lake digital signal processing for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Integrated 8x8 channels of dual redundant Dante* digital audio networking with AES67 support
- 4 x 800 Watts into 2 Ohms, 4 x 1,000 Watts into 2.67 Ohms, 4 x 1,000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 4 x 1,000 Watts into 8 Ohms, 4 x 700 Watts into 16 Ohms, 4 x 500 Watts into Hi-Z 25 V, 4 x 1,450 Watts into Hi-Z 70 V, 4 x 2,000 Watts into Hi-Z 100 V
- Proven and reliable IDEEA Class D Output Stage with direct drive 70 and 100 V constant voltage systems as well as low impedance
- Rational Power Management (RPM) provides total flexibility to allocate available power across all 4 output channels for most efficient use of system inventory
- Best-in-class Power Factor Correction (PFC) and switch mode power supply reduces running costs and minimizes environmental impact
- Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL) with configurable mains current draw threshold and breaker profile to safeguard mains breakers from tripping
- Configurable Auto Power Down and Adaptive Rail Control enables real world lifetime energy savings
- Under-Voltage Limiting (UVL) for continued operation during severe mains supply voltage drops
- Dedicated on-board surveillance and load monitoring for mass notification applications
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for voice alarm systems
- CAFE (Configuring Amplifiers For the Environment) software for design, system planning, equipment planning, installation and commissioning
- Control and monitoring integration with 3rd-party matrix systems including MediaMatrix* and Q-Sys* via dedicated interfacing software
- Dedicated front-panel mute buttons for each amplifier channel with bicolour LED indication
- 4 "Lake Class" analog input channels with Iso-Float ground isolation for reliable audio distribution
- 4 input channels of AES/EBU (AES3) digital audio supporting all standard sample rates up to 192 kHz with 24-bit resolution
- 2 Neutrik etherCON* RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via Lake Controller and Dante Controller software
- Balanced analog and digital audio inputs and amplifier outputs on plug-in Phoenix* connectors
- Detachable and locking IEC mains cable rated at 250 V / 16 A with variety of wall plugs selectable on order
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation and simple maintenance
- Rugged slimline (1U) rackmount chassis including rear support brackets for ease of installation
- LABGRUPPEN LAB-D40:4L D 40:4L Lake Amp 4x1000W/4ohm US
- Dimensions: 17 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 19 lbs